- EXPERIENCE THE STORY OF GOLEM OF PRAGUE: The legend of the Golem is one of the most fascinating stories in the world and has its roots in the Jewish tradition. In Golem, this story inspires a strategic and complex game in which players take on the role of scholars focused on recreating the famous clay automas.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Create and grow powerful golems that will be moved around the neighborhoods of Prague under the control of students. Be careful, because if a golem becomes too powerful, it will destroy everything it encounters on its way. Players can also kill their Golems in order to get bonuses.
- CHALLENGING AND COMPETITIVE: Advance your students to keep your golemsn under control. At the end of the round, knowledge can be used to control a golem that surpassed its students, but if one of these creatures is uncontrolled, it may become dangerous and destroy the neighborhood, after which you will have to destroy and bury it!
- HIGHLY REPLAYABLE: This novel-based Renaissance-themed strategy game combines action drafting, dice rolling and set collection mechanics for a unique game experience. With cariable set up, no two games are ever the same.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This engine-building strategy game is designed for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes.