Mansions of Madness 2E: Streets of Arkham
The Streets of Arkham expansion for Mansions of Madness: Second Edition introduces new digital scenarios built upon the Arkham Files universe with yet unseen tiles, mythos events, investigators, and cards to expand upon your investigations.
A new team of investigators joins the fray as the battle to quell the Ancient Ones spills out into the open. This includes bootlegger Finn Edwards and Officer Tommy Muldoon. Each new investigator comes with their own unique ability to align with the backstory detailed on the back of their character cards.
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE MANSIONS OF MADNESS SECOND EDITION BOARD GAME. You will need the Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition base game along with its free digital companion app in order to play with this expansion.
- HORROR GAME: The Streets of Arkham introduces iconic Arkham locations and the sinister secrets they conceal. Investigators seek to understand the strange happenings that plague the city and face off against visitors from beyond the stars, forces beyond reckoning and violent criminals.
- MYSTERY GAME: To drive back evils both ancient and modern, investigators must unlock their full potential using reality-defying spells, powerful items and strange elixirs. Whatever the cost, the city of Arkham must be saved.
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH HIGH VARIABILITY: Expansion includes four new investigators with unique backstories and abilities and introduces two new elements of gameplay with Elixirs and Improvement Tokens. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.